Welcome To Premier Community Services
Our Philosophy of Care
It is the aim of ‘Premier Community Services’ to provide a range of services, which offer support and ultimately enable you to live as independently as possible.
We understand that your requirements can be varied and we believe that you should be involved in all decisions affecting your life. We are aware of diversity and ‘Premier Community Services’ is committed to providing a service that is non- discriminatory, which enables our clients to be treated with respect, regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, marital status, disability, religious belief or any justifiable considerations.
Our objective is to keep a clear focus on the needs and wishes of each client and will follow these fundamental principles:
- Respect for each individual and his/her personal background and culture
- Enabling clients to continue their chosen lifestyle
- Offering individual clients opportunities for new found freedom and experiences within their home
- Listening and responding to the views and comments of clients, their relatives and friends
- When requested, providing personal care that is discreet, sensitive and appropriate to the needs of each individual
- Giving clients a ‘real say’ in the choice and standards of their service
- Match client and carer, as best as possible.
All staff must follow our “Code of Conduct” which includes being respectful of our clients at all times. In response, we expect clients to be respectful of our staff. You will, quite probably, get to know your carers well and build up a trusting relationship, ensuring that your needs and wishes will be respected and met, wherever possible.