Welcome To Premier Community Services
Our philosophy of care
First and foremost it is the aim of Premier Community Services, to provide a range of services, which offer support and ultimately enable you to live within your own home safely and as independently as possible.
We understand that your requirements can be varied and we believe you should be involved in all decisions affecting your life. We are aware of diversity and Premier Community Services is committed to providing services which are non-discriminatory, thereby enabling you, our clients to be treated with respect and dignity, regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, marital status, disability, religious belief or any justifiable considerations.
Our objective is to keep a clear focus on the needs and wishes of each client and we will endeavour to follow these fundamental principles:
• Respect each individual and his/her personal background and culture.
• Enable clients to maintain their chosen lifestyle.
• Offer individual clients the opportunity for new found freedom and experiences, outside or within their own home.
• Listen and respond to the views and comments of clients, their relatives and friends.
• When requested, provide personal care that is discreet, sensitive and appropriate in order to meet the needs of each individual client.
• Give clients a ‘real say’ in the choice and standards of their service
• Match ‘clients and carer’ as best as possible and offer continuity in the care worker who visits you.
• Ensure all our staff are well trained, well supported and have the opportunity to attend regular training and performance management meetings.
The staff must adhere to our code of conduct, which includes being respectful to our clients at all times. In response, we would expect our clients to respect our carers.